Microsoft Dynamics CRM newly in Dynamics 365
Very successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM became at the end of 2016 a part of the “new” Microsoft Dynamics 365, which introduces a new generation of corporate applications in a cloud environment. Microsoft Dynamics 365 represents a combination of REP system, CRM system and other practical applications in on-line environment. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-line technology lives on, offers the customers everything as before and keeps expanding under the Microsoft Dynamics 365 brand.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 comprises of intelligent applications, designed to allow individual introduction independently according to the needs of particular customers. The platform routinely cooperates with Office365, Share Point, but also allows integration with third party solutions.
Applications included in Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales. This application is based on the original Microsoft Dynamics CRM product and introduces a tool for efficient planning and business management. The application is intended of r a 360° view of a customer, timely capture of business opportunities, preparation of orders, monitoring and evaluation of sales volume and the performance of sales teams.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. The application is designed for the administration associated with trouble-free and proactive customer service. The application is again based on the original Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service. The application is designed for the management of service in the field, e.g. maintenance, repairs etc. Quality service is supported by information service, which helps the service controllers and operators in the field to create applications.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation. Support tool for creation, planning, management of projects and information of a project team.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials. Comprehensive tool for economical management of a company - book keeping, invoicing, reports.
- Dynamics 365 Operations. The ERP system tools for efficient management of manufacturing processes and improvement and acceleration of process management.